Summer is almost here – so pickup your Flabber 5 Pass for those upcoming hot or rainy summer days!! Each pass costs $25.00 and includes 5 separate admissions to Flabbergast, which can be used for five separate visits, or up to five children in one single visit!! There is no expiration date and no black-out dates, so stock up now and also help support Woodside Home & School. All order forms and checks made payable to Woodside Home and School should be forwarded to school by Tuesday, May 31st, for delivery via kid mail by Friday, June 3rd (tickets will be delivered weekly as orders arrive or contact Christine Kearney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-372-4107 to make special arrangements).
Click here to download the Spring Flabber 5 Pass order Form.
A few remaining Marcus movie tickets/passes are also available for final delivery prior to year end. Please contact Jen Bestor at JenniferBestor@gmail.com or 262-497-6426 with questions on the Marcus sale.
In Wisconsin, the months where we get to enjoy dining al fresco go too fast. This summer you can make them more special by making sure the meat you put on the grill is the best you can buy. To help, we are having a Summer Grilling Special, and we have brought in some new varieties just for this month! In addition to the very popular Bacon Cheddar and Chicken Caprese Brats that we normally carry, we are adding Jalapeno Cheddar, Whiskey Peppercorn, and Chicken Feta…just to name a few! And these brats and burgers don’t just taste good…they are good for you! Ney’s cattle are raise outside in the fresh air and sunshine, grazing on the pasture grasses they were designed to eat!
So, whether you order regularly, or this would be your very first time…check out The Traditional Table Summer Grilling Special. There’s no time like right now to support your health, your budget, your school…AND your summer dinner menu!
Order at www.awhatmom.com/woodside
Orders and Payments Due: Tues, May 10
Pick-Up Time/Day: Thurs., May 19 from 4:30-5:30 pm
Pick-Up Location: Woodside Elementary Gym
Pick-Up Notes: Please bring your own cooler, bag, or box to transport your items home!!
Questions: Contact Colleen Boehm at email@example.com
Click here to download the May Flyer
We are in dire need of more volunteers for concessions and our spectacular silent auction!
Please send back the volunteer form with your availability for our event or sign up online at: http://vols.pt/VAyaL5
Also, we still need 2 liter sodas to be donated for a fun new game!
Please drop off sodas as soon as possible in the designated box in the Woodside office.
Questions? Email Sarah Catalano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer is just around the corner! Help your child avoid summer learning loss and prepare for the school year ahead with the new and improved, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® workbooks.
Home & School has partnered with the Learning Shop in Brookfield to make these books easily available to Woodside students. Please print and submit this order form by May 13th. Books will be delivered to your child’s classroom in late May/early June and a portion of the proceeds will also benefit Woodside Home & School!
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 Family Fun Night – Friday, May 20th
Family Fun Night is looking for Volunteers NOW!
PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Wrist Band Distribution: Help count and distribute wrist band orders. This opportunity will be scheduled at a time that is convenient to all volunteers (you will be contacted closer to the date).
- Setup: Volunteers will be needed to set-up the event.
- Concessions: Assist with selling limited concessions either outside or at an alternative location if the event is held indoors.
- Dunk Tank Monitor: Collect tickets and monitor the dunk tank
- Ticket Sales: Help with ticket sales
- Youth Volunteer: Are you or do you know a youth volunteer or group of volunteers that can help run games and rides? Sign up! You will be contacted to work out specific details.
For more details and to sign up, click here visit our VolunteerSpot Page.
Contact Courtney Myhre at email@example.com or Sarah Catalano at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Family Fun Night Volunteer Signup Flyer
Family Fun Night Class Raffle Basket Flyer
Family Fun Night Wristband Flyer
Announcing Muffins for Mom!
A Mother’s Day Celebration thanking Moms!
The children, fathers and staff of the Woodside Elementary School community appreciate everything moms do for us and our school. To show our gratitude, we would like to recognize Woodside moms by hosting:
Muffins for Mom: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 7:45 AM
Please RSVP by Friday, April 29th.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Akins or Mrs. Scott at 262-820-1530 at the school office or parent coordinator: Wayne Ostdick, 262-442-0355, email@example.com.
To RSVP, Print this Page and return the form below to school by Friday, April 29, 2016
Muffins for Mom
- Name: __________________________________________
- I will be driving my children to school, staying for snacks and participating in the Principal’s Presentation. YES / NO (CIRCLE ONE)
- Number of Adults ______
- Number of Children ______
Muffins for Mom Flyer: Muffins For Mom 2016 Flyer
Attention all boys (K5 – 4th grade) interested in Cub Scouts
Join us for Pack 175’s Pinewood Derby
Sunday, April 17, 2016
12:00 – 3:00 pm
St. James Catholic Church
Bring your own LEGOs and build a LEGO car to race and learn more about Scouting!
If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Mertens
(262) 246-6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Lego Derby Flyer
We are excited to announce a new Woodside Family Night dining experience! Come out to eat with other Woodside families for our next Family Night! Come to Parkside 23, located on 2300 Pilgrim Square Drive in Brookfield, anytime on Thursday, April 14 and 25% of our sales will go to support Woodside Home and School programs. Print off the flyer below and bring it along to help us earn these funds. We hope to see you there!
Click here to print the Parkside 23 Fundraiser Flyer
Save the Date for the Woodside Elementary Mother & Son Pirate Night!
Friday April 22 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Woodside gym
Boys may bring their mom or another adult female family member. Cost will be
$10 per couple and $5 per additional boy.
Click here to download the RSVP Form..
Donations and Volunteers will be needed.
Please View our VolunteerSpot Page to volunteer!
Questions? Contact Jessica Bruss at email@example.com.
Have you taken advantage of this affordable and easy way to get groceries for your family? If not,
Did you know…
- All the products we offer are organically grown or raised, contain no artificial ingredients or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), contain limited or no sugar (and only natural sugars) and fat from healthy sources,
- Our animal products are from animals on pasture. Animals on pasture are eating what THEY were designed to eat, which is better for the animals, better for the environment, and better for us!
- Our prices are often LESS THAN RETAIL for the same or similar products, so even your budget wins!
- We offer sprouted grain bread products, which are easier to digest and so they are better for your body.
- You have two sales left before the summer. Stock up now on the best brats, burgers, hot dogs, and ground meat you’ve ever had!
- Orders and Payments Due By: Tues, April 12
- Pick-Up Time/Day: Thursday, April 21 from 4:30-5:30 pm
- Pick-Up Location: Woodside Elementary Gym Pick-Up
- Notes: Please bring your own cooler, bag, or box to transport your items home!!
HOW TO ORDER
- Go to www.awhatmom.com/woodside
- Log in (or create an account) and add your items to your cart.
- When you are done shopping, submit your order.
- The next day, send your check to school (made payable to Woodside H&S).
- Pick up your groceries at school on pick up day!
- It’s THAT easy!