We are in dire need of more volunteers for concessions and our spectacular silent auction!
Please send back the volunteer form with your availability for our event or sign up online at: http://vols.pt/VAyaL5
Also, we still need 2 liter sodas to be donated for a fun new game!
Please drop off sodas as soon as possible in the designated box in the Woodside office.
Questions? Email Sarah Catalano at email@example.com
Summer is just around the corner! Help your child avoid summer learning loss and prepare for the school year ahead with the new and improved, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® workbooks.
Home & School has partnered with the Learning Shop in Brookfield to make these books easily available to Woodside students. Please print and submit this order form by May 13th. Books will be delivered to your child’s classroom in late May/early June and a portion of the proceeds will also benefit Woodside Home & School!
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 Family Fun Night – Friday, May 20th
Family Fun Night is looking for Volunteers NOW!
PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Wrist Band Distribution: Help count and distribute wrist band orders. This opportunity will be scheduled at a time that is convenient to all volunteers (you will be contacted closer to the date).
- Setup: Volunteers will be needed to set-up the event.
- Concessions: Assist with selling limited concessions either outside or at an alternative location if the event is held indoors.
- Dunk Tank Monitor: Collect tickets and monitor the dunk tank
- Ticket Sales: Help with ticket sales
- Youth Volunteer: Are you or do you know a youth volunteer or group of volunteers that can help run games and rides? Sign up! You will be contacted to work out specific details.
For more details and to sign up, click here visit our VolunteerSpot Page.
Contact Courtney Myhre at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Catalano at email@example.com with questions.
Family Fun Night Volunteer Signup Flyer
Family Fun Night Class Raffle Basket Flyer
Family Fun Night Wristband Flyer
Announcing Muffins for Mom!
A Mother’s Day Celebration thanking Moms!
The children, fathers and staff of the Woodside Elementary School community appreciate everything moms do for us and our school. To show our gratitude, we would like to recognize Woodside moms by hosting:
Muffins for Mom: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 7:45 AM
Please RSVP by Friday, April 29th.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Akins or Mrs. Scott at 262-820-1530 at the school office or parent coordinator: Wayne Ostdick, 262-442-0355, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To RSVP, Print this Page and return the form below to school by Friday, April 29, 2016
Muffins for Mom
- Name: __________________________________________
- I will be driving my children to school, staying for snacks and participating in the Principal’s Presentation. YES / NO (CIRCLE ONE)
- Number of Adults ______
- Number of Children ______
Muffins for Mom Flyer: Muffins For Mom 2016 Flyer
Attention all boys (K5 – 4th grade) interested in Cub Scouts
Join us for Pack 175’s Pinewood Derby
Sunday, April 17, 2016
12:00 – 3:00 pm
St. James Catholic Church
Bring your own LEGOs and build a LEGO car to race and learn more about Scouting!
If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Mertens
(262) 246-6180 or email@example.com
Click here to download the Lego Derby Flyer
We are excited to announce a new Woodside Family Night dining experience! Come out to eat with other Woodside families for our next Family Night! Come to Parkside 23, located on 2300 Pilgrim Square Drive in Brookfield, anytime on Thursday, April 14 and 25% of our sales will go to support Woodside Home and School programs. Print off the flyer below and bring it along to help us earn these funds. We hope to see you there!
Click here to print the Parkside 23 Fundraiser Flyer
Save the Date for the Woodside Elementary Mother & Son Pirate Night!
Friday April 22 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Woodside gym
Boys may bring their mom or another adult female family member. Cost will be
$10 per couple and $5 per additional boy.
Click here to download the RSVP Form..
Donations and Volunteers will be needed.
Please View our VolunteerSpot Page to volunteer!
Questions? Contact Jessica Bruss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you taken advantage of this affordable and easy way to get groceries for your family? If not,
Did you know…
- All the products we offer are organically grown or raised, contain no artificial ingredients or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), contain limited or no sugar (and only natural sugars) and fat from healthy sources,
- Our animal products are from animals on pasture. Animals on pasture are eating what THEY were designed to eat, which is better for the animals, better for the environment, and better for us!
- Our prices are often LESS THAN RETAIL for the same or similar products, so even your budget wins!
- We offer sprouted grain bread products, which are easier to digest and so they are better for your body.
- You have two sales left before the summer. Stock up now on the best brats, burgers, hot dogs, and ground meat you’ve ever had!
- Orders and Payments Due By: Tues, April 12
- Pick-Up Time/Day: Thursday, April 21 from 4:30-5:30 pm
- Pick-Up Location: Woodside Elementary Gym Pick-Up
- Notes: Please bring your own cooler, bag, or box to transport your items home!!
HOW TO ORDER
- Go to www.awhatmom.com/woodside
- Log in (or create an account) and add your items to your cart.
- When you are done shopping, submit your order.
- The next day, send your check to school (made payable to Woodside H&S).
- Pick up your groceries at school on pick up day!
- It’s THAT easy!
Attention all Father Daughter Dance attendees.
Just a friendly reminder that you will need to complete a photo order form for tomorrow night if you intend on getting professional photos taken at the dance. The photographer will not take credit cards so please be sure to bring cash or checks.
You can download the photo order form here and take it with you to the dance to save some time.
We hope you are as excited as we are about the upcoming extravaganza!
One last reminder that we are looking for volunteers for this weeks Father Daughter Dance and next weeks Book Fair.
You do not need to be a parent to volunteer, we welcome all who are able to assist!
Use these links to sign up:
Click here to Volunteer for the Book Fair
Click here to volunteer for the Father Daughter Dance